It's time for another installment of my favorite things this month.
1. Papermate Felt Tip Pens - I have always been a sucker for office supplies. But not just any pen or pencil will do. I definitely have my favorites. I love these Papermate markers in my studio colors. They make To Do Lists much more fun.
2. New Purse - A couple of weeks ago was my husband's birthday. I gifted him some clothes, but he chose to return them. Instead, I got this. :-) My new purse from Buckle. I feel very Kardashian carrying this purse.
3. Pureology Shinemax - A couple of drops of this stuff keeps the frizzies away. My straightener and Pureology Shinemax are part of my daily hair routine.
4. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Mix - OH. MY. GOSH. This stuff is to die for! It's identical to the biscuits at Red Lobster. As for as I know, it can only be purchased at Sam's Club. I don't have a Sam's Club membership so I'm begging anyone that does to buy me a box or two while you are there. I could eat them for every meal. DELISH!
6. Owl Decor - I've written on the blog before about my fascination with cute little owls. I found this little guy on sale for $2.99 in the fall decor section at Hobby Lobby. Isn't he cute?